Tuition Guarantee Program
This award-winning program offers our families the opportunity to lock-in a guaranteed tuition rate during the years their children are in a particular division (Early Childhood, Lower School or Middle School).
Recipient of the 2021 National Business Officers Association (NBOA) Jeffrey Shields Award for Innovation Excellence in School Business Operations.
Several U.S. colleges and universities have adopted this innovative business model to help their students, and their families, with the rising costs of education. Committing to Good Shepherd through a Divisional Contract is not only a financial benefit to your family, it is also a commitment to the consistency and effectiveness of a Good Shepherd education. The alignment of learning across grades within a division, and across divisions, is key to a student's overall educational experience.
Below you will find two graphs representing Good Shepherd’s Tuition Guarantee Program and the savings it provides our families. The first graph depicts a comparison between Good Shepherd’s Divisional Contract and its more traditional annual contract. The second graph reflects a comparison between Good Shepherd’s Divisional Contract and tuition costs of several other independent schools in our surrounding area. The data collection assumes a nominal annual tuition growth for Good Shepherd and our peer independent schools in the area.
- What is the difference between a Divisional Contract and the traditional Annual Contract?
- How does the Tuition Guarantee Program work?
- What are the benefits of the Tuition Guarantee Program, and how much money will this save me?
- How do I qualify for a Divisional Contract?
- What happens if a student leaves Good Shepherd, only to return later?
- What happens if I have a job loss during the term of the contract?
- Would my family still be eligible for tuition assistance if we choose a Divisional Contract?
- What if I chose to leave Good Shepherd and don’t qualify for release for extenuating circumstances?
- How can Good Shepherd offer this program without a sacrifice to its cash flow, educational excellence, quality faculty and staff, and current or new, innovative programming?
- Why can’t Good Shepherd lock in tuition for a student for his or her entire ten-year experience?