Tech Support for GSES Families
Please use these resources to assist and support the home learning efforts your children are working within during this time of Distance Learning with Good Shepherd Episcopal School. If you have questions or concerns, please see the "Contact Us" page here for ways to contact the GSES Tech Department directly. We are here to help and hope everyone remains safe and healthy!
- Print out and/or complete assignments using paper & pen/pencil then submit by taking a picture
- Email email@example.com with links to blocked web resources
- Zoom meetings do not require students to have a Zoom account
- Zoom meetings do not require anything to be installed on the Chromebook
- Family WiFi tips:
- Keep your router updated
- Get a stronger router antenna
- Reboot your router
- Pick the best location for your router
- Work as close to your router as possible
- Turn off "smart devices" that you are not using
If you have any support needs at all, please reach out to the Tech Team. Here are a few options:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This will generate a help ticket that will be assigned to the appropriate tech team member who will respond to you
Virtual Office Hours:
- Join us during our live virtual office hours every day from 2pm - 3pm.
- As a security precaution, we have moved our Zoom meeting links for our office hours to the Parent Portal on the Good Shepherd website. You can find the office hour links by clicking HERE. Please have your MyBackpack username and password handy to log into the portal.