As we prepare to welcome our on-campus students, a few reminders about carpool:
- Make sure to check your child(ren) in to Ascend’s Base Camp each morning
- Have your carpool tag visible in your windshield
- Ensure all passengers in your vehicle are wearing a mask
- Have the Ascend app open and ready to show your check mark when you arrive on campus
- Have your children ready to exit the car from the right (passenger) side; no children will be allowed to exit the vehicle from the driver’s side.
- Secure car seats on the passenger side of your vehicle
- Students should be able to identify their carpool number
- Students are not allowed to be released to the YMCA
Your assistance will help with a smooth carpool each day.