Quick Tech Tips:
- To address the concerns about screen time and writing digitally, families can feel free to print and/or complete assignments using paper & pen/pencil. Once completed, simply submit the assignment by taking a picture and adding it to Seesaw or Schoology.
- Restart Chromebooks at the beginning of the day for optimal performance.
- Designate times and/or activities that are not technology based.
- Zoom meetings do not require students to have a Zoom account.
- Zoom meetings do not require anything to be installed on the Chromebook.
Family WiFi Troubles?
(See https://familytechsupport.gsesdallas.org/general-tech-tips for more details.)
- Keep your router updated.
- Get a stronger router antenna.
- Reboot your router.
- Pick the best location for your router.
- Work as closely to your router as possible.
- Turn off “smart devices” you are not using.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for technology support such as app updates, links to blocked web resources, and repairs.